Interviewee: Angelica Vedana
Interviewer: Sandra Özromano
1) What is your average weekday and weekend like?
– How many hours per day do you go to school? I go to school 6 hours per day
– How many hours of homework do you have on weekdays & weekends? On weekdays and weekends I have 3 hours of homework in total.
– How many hours do you have for yourself on weekdays & weekends? Weekdays unfortunately I have not much time for myself, but on weekends I have the afternoon and the evening for myself.
2) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself studying in university.
3) What is your favorite thing you like about living in Spain?
People are very friendly.
4) What do you dislike most about living in Spain?
I don’t like my country’s government.
5) What are Spanish students most passionate about?
They are passionate about partying!
6) What do Spanish students know about Turkey and how do they view Turkish people?
Turkey is very crowded and Turkish people are very traditional.
7) If someone were to visit Spain, where would you recommend they visit first? South of the Spain: It is very beautiful, the people and the weather are fantastic.
8) Any one interesting fact about the Spanish way of life?
Spanish people have good taste and they love to eat good food. Also they like to spend time with family and friends.
9) What are your thoughts about your president?
He doesn’t know how to organize the country and he lies to Spanish people by promising new job possibilities will arise.
10) How can you explain class difference in your country?
Here, there are differences but it is not like USA. There are not extremely rich or poor people.