Mental Floss is for the dedicated reader of TRA who needs to floss his brains every now and then to remember that he is a thinking animal.
Cogito ergo sum.
Nothing is permanent, all is momentary.
Enjoy the following as they may have a different meaning each time you look at them.
The new service buses for the school
The new speaking section for the SATs
Understanding Arab Spring
The new official way to say goodbye everyday
- Nobody understands why there was a surplus of hamburgers the 1st Friday after the Kurban Bayramı.
- Dila K. got lost in Küre Dağları and has never been seen again.
- Anıl Hoca has realized after years of research that his long lost biological son is Arad, assured by the way he dances.
- Max has resumed Turkish citizenship with the name ‘’Maksut’’.
- İlhan got arrested in Stuttgart, accused for carrying a fake short moustache.
- Keriman The Second ate the philosophy exam papers so everyone got F.
- Halil Bey decided to pop open a champagne bottle for the success of grade 11, he said that his eyes watered when he saw the grades.
- Julian Assange offered a job to the TRA editors-in-chief.
- Santa Clause decided to send a sail boat to KG but he had the wrong address.
- Senad believes Socrates’ most famous word is ‘’Dik’’.
- Ulaş S. who has been famous with his Halil B. imitations for the past two years, reached the peak of his career and gave a lecture in Sabancı University. H401 students did not understand the difference except for some suspicions of hair inplant.