Who doesn’t want to be a star? Especially a rock star! Rock stars are people whom we always wanted to be like. A rock star’s life is awesome! So if you want to be a rock star you should follow these article’s steps.
You come from school, you are tired and your mother forgot the TV on. The TV makes very annoying noises but when you take over the remote and open MTV, your favorite music channel, the room is full of rock music. Only for a few minutes. Then the pop music seizes the station and all you hear is some freaky woman singing. You start wondering “If I was a famous Rock star, how would my life be?” This guide will navigate you through your voyage of being a celebrated Rock star, and hopefully, you’ll starch your wishes. Here are those enchanting steps;
- Find and listen the old rock hits that date back to the beginning of rock music.
- Go to one of those rock-markets in Taksim or Beşiktaş. Trust me, you can find some really cool stuff.
- Set your alarm clock to a really sharp rock song. For example I wake-up with Aerosmith every single morning and start dancing in a rummy way.
If you want to perform on stage with a really consummate rock song, you should enforce these steps:
- Learn how to play an instrument or take vocal lectures. If you are musically gifted then you should try playing the electric or bass guitar.
- Practice until you think that you are prepared. Don’t forget to believe in yourself that you can do this. Take a rest and come back to try and work at times when you think you’ve lost your talent.
- Star to write lyrics. Then try to make some composition. At the beginning you will write deficient songs but with perseverance, I’m sure that you’ll write fabulous songs. Honestly in the first instance the songs I wrote were dreadful, but in time I wrote some great songs. 🙂
- Go to a recording studio and record your song. I and my band, go to a recording studio to practice every Saturday. We will record it when it’s done.
- Make your closest friends listen and comment on what you’ve done so far.
- Play on your songs a little bit with the music mixer. And when it’s done, let a group of people who contains musicians listen your record.
- Play your music at some cafés, of course with your band.
- Send your demo CD to a music company.
- If you get a positive answer and make a record then, everyone will know you from now on.
Now, This guide was for real performances internationally. If you are not over 18, and you are looking for a school performance, then here’s your guide;
- Do the same stuff but, don’t send your demo CD to a music company, just make your music in school.
- If you ever want to become a real star, beyond your school, you have to be a good band first of all, but then you’ll have to get signed up to a record label and get airplay.
Here are some TIPS FOR BEING POPULAR IN THE SCHOOL AS A ROCKER :
- Wear some of those rocker t-shirts in school. If you can take a black t-shirt and put the label of your band on that shirt, that’ll be awesome.
- Get prepared to perform on stage in front of your friends.
- When your band gets popular, start making music at the café, anywhere the teenagers hang-out.
- Get ready to be popular in the school. Be nice to your fans; don’t forget, they created your fame.
- At last, HAVE FUN as a Potential Rocker!